SnowDome Fitness Covid-19 Information
We are very excited to see you soon!
We are thrilled that we’ll be welcoming you back to SnowDome Fitness on Saturday 25th July! We really have missed you and we hope you and your family have been keeping safe over the past few months.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to create a safe environment for you to visit and we’ve made some changes to how we do things.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the club and overnight
- Taking members temperatures on entry to the gym, this is to protect you and our team
- Providing new sanitising stations along with the wipe pods so members can wipe down their equipment and mats before and after use
- Improved and increased fresh air ventilation
- Revising the class timetable and class capacities to ensure your safety (the new class timetable will be available on Thursday 23rd July, giving you 48 hours to get booked in)
- Implemented a one-way route in and out of the gym
We all need to do our bit
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- Please help each other by only using the gym for an hour at a time. We have to monitor capacities in the gym to keep you safe, and we want to avoid having to ask you to pre-book a slot or wait before entering
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- Where possible please shower and change at home
- Don’t share equipment and don’t move benches or weights to other parts of the gym
- Bring your own water bottle
- The spa area will be open with social distancing restrictions in place, with the exception of the steam room and sauna (due to government regulations we are not able to open the steam room and sauna for now)
- The pool will be open at the usual times
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for your health and fitness journey! The team are looking forward to welcoming you back!
If you have any questions, please do drop an email to the memberships team at email@example.com