SnowDome Fitness Covid-19 Information
In line with government guidelines, we will be continuing with the following measures to ensure you a safe and enjoyable visit:
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the club and overnight
- Taking members temperatures on entry to the gym, this is to protect you and our team
- Providing sanitising stations along with the wipe pods so members can wipe down their equipment and mats before and after use
- Improved and increased fresh air ventilation
- Revising the class timetable to provide online classes, until the normal class timetable can return from 17th May
- Implemented a one-way route in and out of the gym
- Rearranging of the gym equipment to ensure social distancing
- Regular Covid-19 awareness audio announcements throughout the venue
We all need to do our bit
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- Please wear a face covering when entering and exiting the venue. You do not need to wear it when in the gym.
- Please help each other by only using the gym for an hour at a time. We have to monitor capacities in the gym to keep you safe, and we want to avoid having to ask you to pre-book a slot or wait before entering
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- Where possible please shower and change at home
- Don’t share equipment and don’t move benches or weights to other parts of the gym
- Bring your own water bottle
- The spa area will be open with social distancing restrictions in place. The sauna and steam room will open on 17th May.
- The pool will be open at the usual times
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for your health and fitness journey.
If you have any questions, please do drop an email to the memberships team at firstname.lastname@example.org