SnowDome Fitness Covid-19 Information
Following the latest government guidelines, SnowDome Fitness is temporarily closed (from Thursday 31st December) under the new tier 4 status. This is normally reviewed every fortnight but we await guidance from the government.
When SnowDome Fitness is open to members, these are the precautions we are undertaking to keep everyone safe:
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the club and overnight
- Taking members temperatures on entry to the gym, this is to protect you and our team
- Providing new sanitising stations along with the wipe pods so members can wipe down their equipment and mats before and after use
- Improved and increased fresh air ventilation
- Revising the class timetable to provide online classes
- Implemented a one-way route in and out of the gym
- Rearranging of the gym equipment to ensure social distancing
- Regular Covid-19 awareness audio announcements throughout the venue
We all need to do our bit
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- Please wear a face covering when entering and exiting the venue. You do not need to wear it when in the gym.
- Please help each other by only using the gym for an hour at a time. We have to monitor capacities in the gym to keep you safe, and we want to avoid having to ask you to pre-book a slot or wait before entering
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- Where possible please shower and change at home
- Don’t share equipment and don’t move benches or weights to other parts of the gym
- Bring your own water bottle
- The spa area will be open with social distancing restrictions in place
- The pool will be open at the usual times
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for your health and fitness journey.
If you have any questions, please do drop an email to the memberships team at email@example.com