SnowDome Covid-19 Information
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the SnowDome from Thursday 6th August! We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to create a safe and enjoyable environment for your return and we’ve made some changes to how we do things.
Following the announcement on Friday 31st July, Snow Sports England have liaised with the government's department of digital, culture, media & sport (DCMS). The SnowDome has now been advised that indoor snow sport facilities are not affected by the recent announcement and therefore can re-open in accordance with the government’s guidance for indoor sports facilities.
Ice skating rinks are however affected by the latest announcement and therefore the ice rink, ice track and snow fun park will remain closed until further notice.
On this basis we are extremely pleased to announce that we will open the SnowDome on Thursday 6th August for all skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, climbing and swimming. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon!
Temporary Closure Relaxed Booking Terms & Conditions
For new bookings - we want to reassure all our guests making future bookings, if the SnowDome is not re-open in time for your future visit, we will refund the entirety of your booking or provide a transfer to a later date of your choice.
Please refer to our website and social media channels for updates on re-opening.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the SnowDome as soon as it’s appropriate to do so.
Please do contact Guest Services should you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the venue
- New sanitising stations throughout the building
- Lower capacities on activities to ensure your safety
- Introducing one-way routes in and out of relevant areas
- Providing free of charge face tubes to be worn around the face on all beginner ski and snowboard lessons
- Queue system floor markings to help guests spread out
- Sanitising hire equipment between each use
What we’d like you to do
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the venue and at regular intervals during your visit
- Book your activities ahead of your visit
- Use contactless forms of payment where possible
- Observe social distancing during your visit
- Arrive dressed and ready for your activity where possible to reduce use of the changing rooms
These are the changes we are making in the short term to our activities
Group sizes on ski and snowboard lessons have been reduced where appropriate. Guests on beginner lessons will be provided with a free of charge neck tube to be worn around the face during the lesson. Gloves must be worn during all ski and snowboard lessons.
Kinder lessons and kinder club will not be available until further notice.
Recreational skiing and snowboarding (including coaching sessions and Tamlands) will be available and slope capacity will be reduced.
Casual swimming and adult lane swimming sessions will be available and the pool capacity will be reduced. Flume & inflatable swimming and aqua aerobics will not be available until further notice.
Swimming lesson courses will commence on 28th September. For enrolment information contact email@example.com
Tobogganing will be available with reduced capacity.
Climb will be available with reduced capacity.
Ice skating will not be available until further notice.
Snow Fun Park
Snow fun park will not be available until further notice.
Junior & Adrenalin Tubing
Snow tubing will not be available until further notice.
Birthday parties will not be available until further notice.
Spa experiences will not be available until further notice.
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for you and your family! If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03448 000011.