SnowDome Covid-19 Information
The SnowDome is open and safely welcoming guests!
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Temperature check stations at the main entrance
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the venue
- New sanitising stations throughout the building
- Lower capacities on activities to ensure your safety
- Introducing one-way routes in and out of relevant areas
- Regular Covid-19 awareness audio announcements throughout the venue
- Providing free of charge face tubes to be worn around the face on all beginner ski and snowboard lessons
- Queue system floor markings to help guests spread out
- Sanitising hire equipment between each use
- As per government guidelines we are not able to take bookings for groups bigger than 6 people
- The venue will close at 10pm everyday
What we’d like you to do
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- As per government guidelines, face coverings are now mandatory. Exclusions include where it would negatively impact your ability to exercise or participate in an activity.
- Upon booking, register your information with us for track and trace purposes, as per government guidelines
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the venue and at regular intervals during your visit
- Book your activities ahead of your visit
- Use contactless forms of payment where possible
- Observe social distancing during your visit
- Arrive dressed and ready for your activity where possible to reduce use of the changing rooms
These are the changes we are making in the short term to our activities
Group sizes on ski and snowboard lessons have been reduced where appropriate. Guests on beginner lessons will be provided with a free of charge neck tube to be worn around the face during the lesson. Gloves must be worn during all ski and snowboard lessons.
Kinder lessons and kinder club will not be available until further notice.
Recreational skiing and snowboarding (including coaching sessions and Tamlands) will be available and slope capacity will be reduced.
Casual swimming and adult lane swimming sessions will be available and the pool capacity will be reduced. Flume & inflatable swimming and aqua aerobics will not be available until further notice.
Due to the current government guidelines ducking, level 1, level 2 and junior improver swimming lessons are unavailable until further notice. All other swimming lessons will resume from 28th September.
Tobogganing will be available with reduced capacity.
Climb will be available with reduced capacity.
Ice skating will be available with reduced capacity.
Snow fun park will be available with reduced capacity.
Junior & Adrenalin Tubing
Snow tubing will not be available until further notice.
Birthday parties will not be available until further notice.
Spa experiences will not be available until further notice.
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for you and your family! If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 03448 000011.