Relaxed sessions are an alternative option for families and groups that have members with special needs.
They are designed to provide an opportunity for people with autism, learning difficulties or other sensory and communication needs who require a more relaxed environment.
Santa's Winter Wonderland relaxed sessions involve:
- Adjustments to sound levels on the snow trail
- Adjustments to sound and lighting levels in Santa’s theatre
- A relaxed and supportive atmosphere with fewer people on the session
- More wheelchair spaces
- Free carer spaces
2019's relaxed session dates and times:
- 9.15am Sunday 24th November 2019
- 6.05pm Friday 6th December 2019
- 3.00pm Wednesday 11th December 2019
Complimentary spaces are available for carers on relaxed sessions. Spaces are strictly limited to one carer per person with special needs and must be pre-booked.
Please call 03448 000011 for further information and to book. Subject to availability.