Book onto a free freestyle coaching session with the guys from Definition or the Booby Trap crew… and ride with the best. Maybe you want to fine tune your skills and book a free coaching session with the Snowboard Coach team.
Get your hands on the very latest 2019 kit before anyone else at the UK ’s largest FREE hardware demo. Plus, catch up with snowboard specialists who will make sure you’re checking out the very best rides for you in the brand new Tech Lounge.
There’s an afternoon freestyle park from 2pm on both days and a Tamlands Super Academy park night where special guests will be there to coach you up on a variety of kit and different tricks. There’s also going to be prize giveaways throughout the jam! Starting from 8.30pm on Saturday.
- Free Burton Riglet Fun Park (intro to snowboarding for kids 3-6 years)
- Snowboard Beginner Taster lessons ONLY £10 (for adults & children 7 years+)
- The UK’s biggest free hardware demo
- Free coaching with Mint, Definition, Booby Trap, Snowboard Coach to fine tune your skills
- Bronze Olympic medal winner Jenny Jones joining the Mint Women's coaching session on Sunday 21st October
- Avalanche transceiver training with Ortovox
- International pro rider guests
- Find out about the perfect kit and speak to a hardware specialist in the all new Tech Lounge
- Afternoon freestyle park from 2pm
- Yes. it's a decade film showing from 6.30pm
- Tamlands super academy jam with free coaching and prize giveaways – Saturday from 8.30pm
Big Bang Snowboard Show special deal, 3 hour lift pass only £42 (£32.40 members) and £37 juniors (£28.90 members) when pre-booking by Friday 19th October.
Riders attending free coaching sessions or demo-ing equipment must be at the recreational standard AND PURCHASE a valid lift pass to cover their time on the slope. COACHING SESSIONS NOT BOOKED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SUITABLE RECREATIONAL TICKET WILL NOT BE RESERVED.
Snowboard Beginner Taster Lessons are £10 per person and the Burton Riglet Fun Park is completely free, but please book everything online. Coaching Sessions, Snowboarding Tasters and Riglet Fun Park will be very popular and we strongly recommend pre-booking below.