There are more fun activities available daily during October half term, whatever the weather. Treat the whole family to real snow adventures that you won't soon forget.
Fun activities at the SnowDome make for a unique day out that the kids and adults are sure to love. From Saturday 17th October until Sunday 1st November there are tons of fun activities to enjoy.
- Tobogganing - Toboggan on real snow down the 170 metre main slope. Hilarious fun for all ages!
- Ice skating - Where better to slide around than the SnowDome? Don't miss the chance to race your family and friends around the UK's only ice track.
- Snow fun park - The snow fun park is the ultimate real snow playground.
- Climbing - With 15 different climb lines across both 6 and 10 metre climbing walls, children and adults of all ages can reach giddy new heights.
- Junior learn in a day courses - Kids can learn to ski or snowboard in a day with a fun-packed day course! Don't miss out, junior day courses won't be back until Easter 2021.
It gets better... day tickets are back and better than ever before! Start planning your whole day of fun.
Pre-booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to create a safe and enjoyable environment. Take a look at the changes we've made to how we do things.