Santa's Winter Wonderland Covid-19 Information
Christmas isn’t cancelled at the SnowDome! Santa’s Winter Wonderland opens on Wednesday 16th December and is Covid secure…extra space, limited tickets and you can book with confidence!
This year we are making some changes to the event to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and team members. The current Covid-19 guidelines specific to the event are detailed below. Please be aware these guidelines will be regularly updated in line with government guidance, so we advise you check them before your visit:
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- This year, Santa’s Winter Wonderland will have its own dedicated check in and reception area. This area will be complete with temperature checking and hand sanitiser stations. All guests will be required to check their temperature on arrival.
- Santa’s ice cave waiting area has been extended to provide more space for your safety and comfort.
- Santa’s theatre has been extended to provide more space for your safety and comfort. Also, in line with the Covid government guideline rule of 6, bookings are restricted to 6 people per group from the same household or support bubble. In the theatre, each individual booking group of 6 (or less) will have their own personal viewing bench, from which they can enjoy the live Santa performance.
- The Santa performance will be produced and performed in line with the current government guidelines.
- Each session has limited tickets available and on that basis, we highly recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
- You can book with complete confidence. In the event that your session is cancelled, due to Government Covid restrictions, the SnowDome will refund your booking.
- There are more entrance and exit points into and out of the snow trail and Santa's theatre.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the venue.
- Sanitising stations throughout the building.
- Introducing one-way routes in and out of relevant areas.
- Queue system floor markings to help guests spread out.
- The venue will close at 10pm every day.
What we’d like you to do
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the event.
- As per government guidelines, face coverings are mandatory.
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the venue and at regular intervals during your visit.
- Upon booking, register your information with us for track and trace purposes, as per government guidelines.
- Use contactless forms of payment where possible.
- Observe social distancing during your visit.
- Arrive dressed and ready for your activity where possible to reduce the use of the changing rooms.
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for you and your family! If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03448 000011.