Santa's Winter Wonderland Covid-19 Information
The current Covid-19 guidelines specific to the event are detailed below. Please be aware these guidelines will be regulatory updated inline with government guidance, so we advise you check them before your visit:
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Temperature check stations at the specific event entrance
- The event reception area has been extended to provide more space for your safety and comfort
- Santa’s theatre has been extended to provide more space for your safety and comfort
- More entrance and exit points into and out of the snow trail and Santa's theatre
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the venue
- Sanitising stations throughout the building
- Limited tickets to ensure your safety
- Introducing one-way routes in and out of relevant areas
- Queue system floor markings to help guests spread out
What we’d like you to do
- If you feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit the building
- As per government guidelines, face coverings are now mandatory. Exclusions include where it would negatively impact your ability to exercise or participate in an activity.
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the venue and at regular intervals during your visit
- Book your tickets ahead of your visit
- Upon booking, register your information with us for track and trace purposes, as per government guidelines
- Use contactless forms of payment where possible
- Observe social distancing during your visit
- Arrive dressed and ready for your activity where possible to reduce use of the changing rooms
Please be aware in the event that your session is unable to go ahead, due to Government Covid restrictions, the SnowDome will refund your booking.
We are really excited to see you and want to reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for you and your family! If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 03448 000011.