Junior Tubing Birthday Party Information Eating First
Thank you for choosing to celebrate at the SnowDome! Check out our top tips for getting the most out of your party...
- Check-in at main reception at the time of your party and collect your wristbands
You will be greeted at the front desk by our guest services team who will run through the plan for your exciting visit. You will then be directed to your designated party room.
- Make your way to your room with your guests
Place your cake on the table and decorate the room with extra balloons etc. if you wish. Please make sure all children are seated ready for their delicious party meal to be brought out.
- Enjoy your delicious party meal
Your yummy party food will arrive 10 minutes after your party start time. You will have 1 hour to enjoy your meal, play games, celebrate, bring out the birthday cake and sing a big happy birthday!
- Head to ski hire for a safety briefing 15 minutes before your fun tubing session starts
Please make sure all children are changed and wrapped up warm, ready to go out onto the snow. Changing rooms are available.
- Enjoy 30 minutes of snow tubing fun on the slope
There's thrills and spills all the way... Speed and spin down the slope in specially designed inflatable junior tubes. Spectators can enjoy fantastic views from The Aspen Food Company or the balcony.
- Remember to head back up to your room to collect your belongings before you leave
If you need any assistance during your party, please see a member of the team in your party room area, who will be happy to help.
We hope you have a fantastic visit!